Laima Chocolate Museum is open and awaits chocolate lovers!
The current opening hours of the museum can be viewed here.
The museum will resume work according to the guidelines developed by the Ministry of Culture.
Guest flow regulation and epidemiological safety requirements:
- The museum can accommodate 18 persons at a time.
- A distance of two meters must be observed and face masks must be used in the museum premises.
- Guided tours are not available at the moment. The museum is open to individual guests. An audio guide is available.
- One person or one household can be in the reception area of the museum at the same time.
- No prior registration is required for an individual to visit the museum. We will ask you to wait when the maximum number of people allowed in the museum has been reached.
- Please take the opportunity to purchase tickets remotely on our website.
- When paying for a visit on-site, please use payment cards if possible.
For your safety:
Ventilation is regularly performed in the museum premises at least once every two hours and surface disinfection at least once an hour - door handles, especially touch-sensitive devices, will be disinfected. Audio guides are disinfected after each use.
Laima Chocolate Museum invites visitors to assess their health and to not visit the museum if a person has symptoms of an infectious disease. The presence of persons subject to self-isolation, home quarantine or strict isolation is not permitted.
When visiting the museum, you agree to comply with epidemiological safety requirements and the museum's internal regulations.