The Laima Chocolate Museum will open its doors to guests on May 21.
To maintain a safe environment for employees and guests, the museum will resume work in accordance with the requirements of the sanitary protocol specified in the order of the Minister of Culture.
Prior registration is not required to enjoy the chocolate adventure individually or with an audio guide. A museum visit with the help of an accompanying guide is possible by prior appointment.
Right now the creative workshop is only offered for residents of one household; the group must make a reservation in advance.
Premises will be offered for rent in accordance with the sanitary protocol of cultural venues. The museum's banquet hall "Chocolate" can accommodate 12 people at a time, with people keeping a distance of 2 m from each other. The duration of the event may not exceed three hours, including the arrival and departure of the participants.
! We urge guests to assess their health and not to visit the museum if they have symptoms of an infectious disease.
Compliance with precautionary measures in the museum:
1. No more than 25 guests may be on the museum premises at the same time, the flow of visitors will be controlled.
2. Please maintain a distance of two meters from each other in the museum premises.
3. Hand sanitizers are available for guests and staff.
4. For payments, we urge you to use payment cards and contactless payment methods with bank cards. Cash transactions are not terminated, but please choose to pay by card.
5. To reduce the risk of infection, the museum premises will be cleaned more intensively during the day. Door handles and other surfaces, especially touch-sensitive devices, will be disinfected at least once an hour.
6. Audio guides are disinfected after each use.
The museum ensures that guests and employees with signs of infectious respiratory diseases and persons in self-isolation or quarantine are not on the museum premises.